Vital is looking for an organized, experienced, and energized Maintenance & Support Account Manager to join our team.
Account Managers at Vital have a critical role serving as the liaison between our clients and our production team. Our accounts team oversees all activities required to help our clients meet their goals. This means you’ll play a lead role in executing maintenance, projects, and fixes to keep sites fully optimized.
– Manage client expectations through proactive communication and scope management
– Work with our awesome production team to get projects done on time and on budget
– Become the in-house expert of the client’s business and industry
– Attend weekly client status update calls and monthly client planning meetings
– Manage Maintenance Schedule, Communication
– Manage client billing and coordinate with Vital billing department
– Schedule projects and follow ups for issues
– Manage the onboarding process for clients
– Manage bug fixes/troubleshoot the ticketing system
– Draft project estimates and assign to Project Managers once approved
– Cross department train with the Accounts Team
– Audit, analyze, and report on hours in hosting, maintenance, and the ADA compliance program
– Help make Vital a better place by finding opportunities to help improve our culture, our process, and our client results
Skills & Requirements:
– Two years experience working as a project manager or account manager in an agency environment
– Maintenance, client services / customer support experience
– Project management software experience in keeping projects on track.
– A working knowledge of digital marketing strategies and best practices
– Know Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint and Google Docs/Sheets like a pro
– We’d love it if you were comfortable with WordPress too
– Experience using programs such as Jira or Bugherd
– Experience using marketing automation tools such as HubSpot, Pardot, Act-On, Marketo, Eloaqua, or Infusionsoft
– Experience using other inbound marketing tools such as SEMRush, Moz, MailChimp, Constant Contact, CrazyEgg, etc.
– Be process-focused, with the ability to manage multiple complex projects at once
– Be a team player who is prepared to work closely with a creative team
– Excellent client management skills and exceptional attention to detail
Preferred but not required (=bonus points):
– Be inbound marketing certified (via HubSpot)
– Be HubSpot certified
– Be Google Analytics certified
– Competitive salary
– Health benefits
– Simple IRA
– Flexible Work from Home Schedule:
– Fluid workday hours (we just ask that you find time for 8 hours of work)
– Freedom to choose a hybrid WFH and/or in-office schedule
– Great Perks – Read all about ’em →
If this job opportunity sounds like you, we should chat.