Vital is looking for a motivated and prolific copywriter, capable of creating content for a widely diverse collection of B2B and B2C clients. Whether it’s a homepage for a website or a blog post as part of one of our digital marketing retainers, this position’s ideal candidate is someone who is both curious and creative, as well as capable of writing in a variety of voices and styles.
The person who applies for this position should be a versatile content creating machine who eats, sleeps and breathes writing and editing. Previous professional writing and marketing experience is preferred. Ideal candidates should also possess some prior agency experience and/or corporate marketing background. We have both Copywriter and Senior Copywriter positions at Vital – while compensation varies depending on experience, both roles require 2+ years of experience.
The next writer we hire will:
- Have a blog or portfolio that provides vivid examples of their writing style and skillset.
- Be familiar with writing content such as websites, blog posts, eBooks, press releases, case studies, email campaigns, etc.
- Maintain a steady presence on social media (i.e. LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook etc.).
- Have a working knowledge of digital marketing strategies and SEO best practices.
- Ask thought-provoking questions and actively participate in client meetings and internal discussions.
- Enjoy juggling a variety of projects, on a variety of different subjects, across a variety of different B2B and B2C industries.
- Be a team player who is able to work on a deadline.
- Have the ability to multi-task, self-manage, prioritize and communicate throughout the agency.
- Possess an eye for detail, not only in proofing for grammar/spelling but also for readability, style and tone.
- Competitive Salary
- Health Benefits
- Simple IRA
- Flexible Work from Home Schedule:
- Fluid workday hours (we just ask that you find time for 8 hours of work).
- Freedom to choose a hybrid WFH and/or in-office schedule.
- Great Perks – Read all about ’em →
Click here to apply. Please include your resume, cover letter and writing samples. Be sure to tell us who you are, as well as why you want to work at Vital. Since this is a copywriting position, writing samples are required. Applications without writing samples will not be considered. Be sure to include links to some pieces online that show off your creative voice!