Vital is looking for an organized, experienced and energized digital marketing account manager to join our team.
Digital Marketing Account Managers at Vital have a critical role serving as the liaison between our clients and our production team. Our accounts team oversees all activities required to help our clients meet their goals. This means you’ll play a lead role in executing inbound digital marketing tactics that include blogging, email marketing, search engine optimization and conversion rate optimization.
- Manage client expectations through proactive communication and scope management.
- Work with our awesome designers, developers, copywriters, photographers and other media-production specialists to get projects done on time and on budget.
- Become the in-house expert of the client’s business and industry.
- Take the lead in creating monthly performance reports to highlight progress towards goals, areas of improvement and recommendations for future programs.
- Stay informed about inbound marketing industry developments and be able to utilize these developments to your clients’ benefit.
- Attend weekly client status update calls and monthly client planning meetings.
- Analyze each clients’ marketing analytics, create reports and recommending future strategies and tactics.
- Help make Vital a better place by finding opportunities to help improve our culture, our process and our client results.
The ideal candidate will:
- Have at least two years experience working as a project manager or account manager in an agency environment.
- Have performance-based digital marketing experience (specifically focused on traffic and lead generation).
- Have experience using project management software to keep projects on track.
- Have a working knowledge of digital marketing strategies and best practices, specifically around:
- Search engine optimization (SEO)
- Conversion rate optimization (CRO)
- Email marketing
- Social media marketing
- Marketing automation
- Link building
- Pay-Per-Click (PPC) marketing
- Know Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint like a pro (and Google Docs/Sheets). We’d love it if you were comfortable with WordPress, too.
- Have experience using Google Analytics to track and measure performance.
- Have experience using marketing automation tools such as HubSpot, Pardot, Act-On, Marketo, Eloaqua or Infusionsoft.
- Have experience using other inbound marketing tools such as Moz, Sprout Social, Buffer, MailChimp, Constant Contact, BuzzSumo, CrazyEgg and so on.
- Be process-focused, with the ability to manage multiple complex projects at once.
- Be a team player who is prepared to work closely with a creative team.
- Have excellent client management skills and exceptional attention to detail.
Preferred but not required (=bonus points):
- Be inbound marketing certified (via HubSpot).
- Be HubSpot certified.
- Be Google Analytics certified.
If this job opportunity sounds like you, we should chat