Vital is looking for an organized and energetic digital marketing coordinator who is eager to jump in and learn all the ins and outs of working at a vivacious digital marketing agency.
Digital Marketing Coordinators at Vital serve a critical role to the Inbound team. Our coordinators work directly with inbound marketing consultants, clients, and the rest of the Vital team to complete projects that will help our clients meet their goals. This could be anything from distributing blog posts, to tracking client performance, to increasing the number of external links to a client’s website.
While the consultant helps lay out high level strategy to help clients succeed, you’ll be the person initiating that strategy and working on completing client projects on a daily and monthly basis. Get ready to dive into the fast-paced world of digital marketing!
- Work with a digital marketing consultant to execute clients’ inbound marketing plans to help them meet their goals.
- Learn the ins and outs of each of our marketing software systems. You’ll be working in: Google Analytics
- and many more on a daily basis. You will be responsible for learning how to navigate through each one.
- Report on your clients’ monthly progress using Google Analytics and other key marketing tools unique to each client.
- Develop relationships with website editors to drive link building strategy.
- Work within email marketing software (usually MailChimp and HubSpot) to send emails, create segments and set up lead nurture workflows.
- Create pages in WordPress and publish posts.
- Share posts on social media.
- Assume a project manager role with the client when the consultant is out sick or on vacation. You are the client’s secondary point of contact, when the consultant is out you will be responsible for your own work as well as facilitating client questions.
An ideal candidate will:
- Be inbound marketing certified (via HubSpot)
- Be organized and a great multi-tasker.
- Be willing to ask questions and learn.
- Have an understanding of basic digital marketing terms and strategies like:
- Search engine optimization (SEO)
- Link building
- Email marketing
- Social media marketing
- Conversion rate optimization (CRO)
- Know Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint (and Google Docs/Sheets). You should also have some comfort with WordPress.
- Have some knowledge of Google Analytics and how it can track and measure performance at a basic level.
- Have some knowledge of marketing automation tools such as HubSpot, Pardot, Act-On, Marketo, or Infusionsoft and what they do/how they work.
- Have some knowledge of other inbound marketing tools like Moz, Sprout Social, Buffer, MailChimp, CrazyEgg, Opt-In Monster, Constant Contact, BuzzSumo, etc.
- Be process-focused, with the ability to execute multiple complex projects at once.
- Be a team player who is prepared to work closely with a vibrant and creative team.
- Have great people skills and exceptional attention to detail.