Front End Web Developer
As a Front End Web Developer you…
- Are passionate about building responsive, adaptive, mobile-first websites that meet usability and accessibility web standards and best practices.
- Are highly collaborative in a team-oriented environment.
- Are able to multitask and prioritize, managing multiple projects simultaneously.
- Are not afraid to work hard, be humble, ask questions, learn new things!
Extra credit if you have…
- 1 or more years of web development experience.
- Experience or familiarity with PHP-based applications. We mostly use WordPress.
- Familiarity with Git version control.
- Familiarity with workflow automation tools such as Grunt or Gulp.
- An understanding of basic SEO principles.
- Competitive Salary
- Health Benefits
- Simple IRA
- Flexible Work from Home Schedule:
- Fluid workday hours (we just ask that you find time for 8 hours of work).
- Freedom to choose a hybrid WFH and/or in-office schedule.
- Great Perks – Read all about ’em →
If this job opportunity sounds like you, we should chat. Make sure you include a cover letter that highlights why you want to work at Vital and your salary requirements. Please be sure to include links to your work with a short write up describing what YOU did on the project.