We’re looking for a Pay-Per-Click (PPC) Specialist to join our incredible team of digital marketers. If you’re organized, understand business drivers, and possess the communication skills to develop and maintain close relationships with clients – then you’re exactly who we’re looking for to execute all our agency’s PPC management services.
We have both PPC Specialist and Senior PPC Specialist positions at Vital – compensation varies depending on experience.
- Build highly targeted PPC campaigns (from scratch) across multiple channels.
- Manage multiple clients’ expectations, strategies, budgets, and conversions.
- Manage and maintain updates for large keyword lists.
- Have a clear understanding of clients’ conversion goals.
- Monitor performance based on goals, industry standards, and benchmarks.
- Daily management of multiple existing PPC accounts (bid adjustments, targeting updates, ad optimization, etc.).
- Perform research, analyze websites, document changes, and make decisions regarding optimization.
- Perform click-through rate, conversion, spend, and creative analysis to identify growth/optimization opportunities.
- Create monthly client reports.
- Attend weekly and monthly client calls to provide updates on campaign performance.
- Work closely with fellow team members to meet client goals.
Skills & Requirements:
- At least 2 years experience creating and managing Google Ad campaigns (search and remarketing); Bing Ads management and Google Shopping experience is a plus.
- Ability to compile and analyze search data and metrics and make decisions regarding campaign direction.
- Advanced Excel skills.
- Familiarity with SEO and CRO best practices.
Bonus Points, But Not Required:
- Google Ads Certification.
- Bing Ads Certification.
- Google Analytics Certification.
- Experience managing paid Facebook and Twitter campaigns.
- Experience using WordPress.
- Experience with Google Shopping Campaigns.
- Competitive salary.
- Health benefits.
- Simple IRA.
- Flexible Work from Home Schedule:
- Fluid workday hours (we just ask that you find time for 8 hours of work).
- Freedom to choose a hybrid WFH and/or in-office schedule.
- Great Perks – Read all about ’em →