Vital is looking for an organized, motivated and energized project manager to join our team. This is a detail-oriented role that requires strong organizational skills and the ability to manage client expectations through proactive communication and scope management.
If you’re a rock star project manager looking to join a thriving, growing creative agency, let’s talk!
The ideal candidate will:
- Have at least one year of experience working as a project manager in an agency environment.
- Have experience managing website projects from kickoff to launch.
- Plan, coordinate and direct accounts for agency clients, including conferring with clients to determine project scope requirements, budgetary limitations.
- Have a working knowledge of inbound marketing strategies and best practices.
- Be process focused, with the ability to manage multiple complex projects at once, specifically website design and development and branding projects.
- Be a team player who is prepared to work closely with a creative team.
- Have the ability to multi-task, self manage, prioritize and communicate throughout the agency.
- Work with our awesome designers, developers, copywriters, photographers and other media-production specialists to get projects done on time and on budget.
- Competitive Salary
- Health Benefits
- Simple IRA
- Great Perks (click here for perks)
If this job opportunity sounds like you, we should chat. Click here to tell us about yourself. Make sure you include a cover letter that highlights why you want to work at Vital and your salary requirements.