Vital Design, located in downtown Portsmouth, New Hampshire is growing and we’re looking for a seasoned web designer to join our in-house team. You would be joining a team of creative designers and developers to plan and execute some pretty awesome projects. Recently awarded “Coolest Small Company for Young Professionals” by Business NH Magazine.
Vital has made it name creating award-winning web solutions for clients from small local up-and-comers to international enterprise brands and everything in between. The designers at Vital wear multiple hats and need to be confident moving from planning interactive wireframes to building layouts within a powerful CMS editor system. We make digital solutions that look great and function even better.
Check the requirements below and if you feel like you fit the bill let's start a conversation.
About the ideal candidate:
- Minimum of 3 years of web and interactive design experience
- Experienced in all modern design tools including Sketch, Adobe XD, Figma, and of course the old reliable Adobe Creative Suite staples; Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign
- After Effects skills are always welcome
- Strong, conceptual thinker who possesses a wide range of design capabilities, including: web, responsive, blog, UI and brand development
- Demonstrates strong organizational skills in order to effectively handle multiple projects at a time
- Successfully manages schedule in order to meet strict timelines
- Strong communication and listening skills, and pay close attention to detail
- Open and receptive to design critique but also able to represent your own work
- Resourceful, demonstrating the ability to problem solve and find multiple design solutions
- Able to collaborate effectively with other members of the Graphic Design and Web Development teams
- Comfortable working in a team setting
If this job opportunity sounds like you, we should chat. Make sure you include a cover letter that highlights why you want to work at Vital and your salary requirements.