Join our awesome team of digital marketing experts as our newest SEO Specialist! You will help Vital build and enhance website SEO strategies using the latest and greatest front end technologies.
We have both SEO Specialist and Senior SEO Specialist positions at Vital – compensation varies depending on experience.
- Identify, troubleshoot, fix, and optimize websites for SEO.
- Research targeted keywords to guide digital strategies.
- Analyze reports to identify trends, issues, areas for opportunity, and create actionable plans to improve KPIs.
- Articulately explain technical details of website changes to developers, project managers, and clients.
Provide accurate timelines and level of effort during all project phases.
Skills & Requirements:
- 1+ years relevant SEO and marketing experience, ideally in an agency.
- Good understanding of search performance marketing, conversion, and online customer acquisition.
- In-depth knowledge of Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, and Google Search Console.
- Experience with email marketing services such as MailChimp, Constant Contact, and Campaign Monitor.
- Experience or good familiarity with SEO research tools such as Moz, SEMrush, Ahrefs, and AWR.
- Experience or good familiarity with CRMs such as Hubspot, SalesForce, Pardot, and Sugar.
- Experience or good familiarity with testing and analytics tools such as VWO, Crazy Egg, HotJar, CallRail, and Mongoose Metrics.
- Good level of experience using Google Sheets or Microsoft Excel.
- Comfortable using text-based code editors such as Atom, Sublime Text, or Visual Studio Code.
- Ability to multitask and prioritize, managing multiple projects simultaneously.
- Not afraid to work hard, be humble, ask questions, and learn new things!
Bonus Points, But Not Required:
- Experience working with CMS such as WordPress, Drupal, Joomla, or Magento.
- Experience with automation tools such as Zapier or IFTTT.
- Familiarity with website optimizations such as AMP, CDN, image compression, and efficient asset loading.
- Familiarity with version control systems such as Git or Subversion.
- Familiarity with development automation tools such as Grunt or Gulp.
- Experience with eCommerce CMS such as Magento, OpenCart, or WooCommerce.
- Competitive salary.
- Health benefits.
- Simple IRA.
- Flexible Work from Home Schedule:
- Fluid workday hours (we just ask that you find time for 8 hours of work).
- Freedom to choose a hybrid WFH and/or in-office schedule.
- Great Perks – Read all about ’em →