Join our awesome team of digital marketing experts as our newest Digital Marketing Strategist! You will help structure workflow and coordinate with clients to ensure that Vital continues to be a lean, mean marketing machine.
- Plan out digital marketing calendars for Vital’s clients -- Calendars typically include projects in the following areas:
- search engine optimization (SEO)
- conversion rate optimization (CRO)
- email marketing
- paid advertising
- content marketing
- social media marketing
- marketing automation
- Analyze each clients’ marketing analytics, create reports and recommend future strategies and tactics based on data.
- Be ultimately responsible for developing digital marketing strategies that hit our clients’ KPIs, generally around ecommerce sales, lead generation, site traffic, and revenue.
- Attend weekly client status update calls and monthly client planning meetings. During these client meetings, the strategist will highlight progress towards goals, areas of improvement and recommendations for future programs.
- Work closely with the account management team to overdeliver on client accounts and build strong, lasting relationships
- Stay informed about inbound marketing industry developments and be able to utilize these developments to your clients’ benefit.
- Work with our awesome designers, developers, copywriters, photographers and other media-production specialists to get projects done on time and on budget.
Skills & Requirements:
- Have demonstrable experience in the calendar project areas listed above
- Have 2+ years of experience strategizing, executing, measuring, and reporting on successful digital marketing strategies
- Be process-focused, with the ability to participate in multiple complex projects at once.
- Be a team player who is prepared to work closely with a creative team.
- Have excellent client management skills and exceptional attention to detail.
- Have experience in Google Docs, Sheets, and Slides (and Microsoft Word, Excel, and Powerpoint). We’d love it if you were comfortable with WordPress, too.
- Have experience using Google Analytics to track and measure performance.
- Have experience using marketing automation tools such as HubSpot, Pardot, Marketo, Act-On, Eloqua or Infusionsoft.
- Have experience using other digital marketing tools such as SEMRush, AHrefs, Moz, Sprout Social, Buffer, MailChimp, Constant Contact, Hotjar and so on.
Bonus Points, But Not Required:
- Be inbound marketing certified (via HubSpot).
- Be HubSpot certified.
- Be Google Analytics certified
- Be Google Ads certified
- Competitive Salary
- Health Benefits
- Simple IRA
- Great Perks – Read all about ’em →
To learn more about us and apply for this position, go to our jobs page
If this job opportunity sounds like you, we should chat. Make sure you include a cover letter that highlights why you want to work at Vital and your salary requirements.