Vital Design, located in downtown Portsmouth, New Hampshire, is growing — and we’re looking for a UX/UI designer.
New hires would be joining a team of creative designers and developers to plan and execute some pretty awesome projects. Recently awarded “Coolest Small Company for Young Professionals” by Business NH Magazine — and check out the perks!
About the ideal candidate:
- Minimum of 4 years of design experience
- Experienced in InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator a must
- Strong, conceptual thinker who possesses a wide range of design capabilities, including: web, responsive, blog, UI and brand development
- Demonstrates strong organizational skills in order to effectively handle multiple projects at a time.
- Successfully manage schedule in order to meet strict timelines
- Strong communication and listening skills, and pay close attention to detail
- Open and receptive to design critique but also able to represent your own work
- Resourceful, demonstrating the ability to problem solve and find multiple design solutions
- Collaborates effectively with other members of the graphic design and web development teams
- Comfortable working in a team setting
- Competitive Salary
- Health Benefits
- Simple IRA
- Great Perks (click here for perks)
If this job opportunity sounds like you, we should chat.Make sure you include a cover letter that highlights why you want to work at Vital and your salary requirements.