Vital takes design seriously, it’s the key differentiator in the ever evolving world of marketing, both inbound and outbound. We pride ourselves on beautiful aesthetics that match and elevate the brilliant strategies created by our team of seasoned marketers. Because of this, when we grow our design team we want people that push us forward with the kind of skill that makes us stop in our tracks and stare over your shoulder in awe.
Exceptional visual design abilities in both execution and direction are the keystones of this positions. Creative Directors are responsible for communicating with clients, identifying project goals and developing sound visual strategies that accomplish all client goals. Work with another creative director to lead a growing and talented team of senior level visual artists and developers. Technical proficiency is of equal value to visual acumen within this position. Candidates need to be capable of bringing their vision to life using the latest web technologies thru hands on execution and collaborative team direction.
- 5-10 years of visual design experience.
- Ability to execute and communicate high concept visual design initiatives.
- Technical web proficiencies in both conceptual solutions and hands on execution.
- Experience as creative and technical lead within eCommerce platforms and application development (both mobile and native) projects.
- Strong understanding of web design and UI/UX best practices.
- Exceptional visual style with focus on typography, composition, photography, and color schemes.
- Motivated to understand and execute current design trends.
- Strong interpersonal skills, with a focus on open collaboration within a team atmosphere.
- Articulate and confident in support of all design decisions
- Not afraid of stairs or medicine balls.
- Competitive Salary
- Health Benefits
- Simple IRA
- Great Perks (click here for perks)
Candidates must submit an extensive portfolio with a wide range of industries and projects present. Please be sure to focus on web related projects.
If this job opportunity sounds like you, we should chat. Click here to tell us about yourself. Make sure you include a cover letter that highlights why you want to work at Vital and your salary requirements.