Creative Services Coordinators at Vital serve a critical role to the team. Our coordinators work directly with our project managers, as well as our production team to help complete projects that will help us meet our clients’ goals. This could include anything from creating content guides to building pages on a website on WordPress, to general execution of projects that contribute to the ultimate goal of building the best websites and the most effective digital marketing strategies on the web.
- Assist project managers with internal client onboarding and prepare for kickoff meetings (e.g. compile questionnaire submissions, start Internal basecamp projects with all standard todos)
- Create product spreadsheets and questionnaires for sites with ecommerce integrations
- Create sitemap documents and record existing client site architectures
- Generate content guides and map existing copy to new site architectures
- Create pages and add content to websites using the WordPress CMS
- Build forms using GravityForms
- Perform thorough QA of development links across multiple browsers and devices
- Verify sites have been debugged and are ready for client review
- Create user training guides tailored to specific websites (when necessary)
- Train clients on using the back end of their particular website
- Document processes for all above tasks and contribute to the Vital Handbook
- Train and mentor intern team
An ideal candidate will:
- Be organized and a great multi-tasker.
- Be accountable to their assigned work and willing to roll up their sleeves and pitch in when others need help.
- Have an understanding of Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint (and Google Docs/Sheets).
- Have comfort using WordPress.
- Have some knowledge of Google Analytics and how it can track and measure performance at a basic level.
- Be process-focused, with the ability to manage multiple complex projects at once.
- Be a team player who is prepared to work closely with a vibrant and creative team.
- Have great people skills and exceptional attention to detail.
- Be willing to ask questions and learn.
- Be respectful of teammates, humble and collaborative.