Pay-Per-Click (PPC) Specialist
We’re looking for an expert to help manage our PPC accounts. This person needs to be organized, understand business drivers and possess the communication skills needed to develop and maintain close relationships with clients. The PPC Specialist should quickly understand and support initiatives that will contribute to the goals and success of client campaigns, and execute all our agency’s PPC management services.
- Build highly targeted PPC campaigns (from scratch) across multiple channels.
- Manage multiple client’s expectations, strategies, budgets and conversions.
- Manage and maintain updates for large keyword lists.
- Have a clear understanding of client’s conversion goals.
- Monitor performance based on goals, industry standards and benchmarks.
- Daily management of multiple existing PPC accounts (bid adjustments, targeting updates, ad optimization, etc.).
- Perform research, analyze websites, document changes and make decisions regarding optimization approach.
- Perform click through rate, conversion, spend and creative analysis to identify growth/optimization opportunities.
- Create monthly client reports.
- Attending weekly and monthly client calls to provide updates on campaign performance.
- Work closely with the other team members to meet client goals.
- Reading everything Larry Kim writes.
The ideal candidate will have:
- At least 2 years experience creating and managing Google AdWords PPC campaigns (search and remarketing); Bing Ads management is a plus.
- Ability to compile and analyze search data and metrics and make decisions regarding campaign direction.
- Advanced Excel skills.
- Familiarity with SEO and CRO best practices.
Preferred but not required:
- Google AdWords Certification
- Bing Ads Certification
- Google Analytics Certification
- Experience managing paid Facebook & Twitter campaigns
- Experience using WordPress