Vital is looking for an experienced, skilled, energized and organized video specialist with production and editing expertise. This role will collaborate with website development and inbound marketing project managers, clients and creative staff to plan, create and complete all stages of video production projects.
Working at Vital has tons of perks — so if you’re a marketing nut, film enthusiast and video producer extraordinaire, read on:
The ideal candidate will:
- Have at over two years of experience working as a video producer and editor
- Be detail-oriented to ensure quality of deliverables, and accurate and timely completion
- Coordinate and execute multi-camera shoots on site and off site, including: location shoots, interviews, live web events, instructional web courses, training materials, creative communications and inbound marketing projects
- Be familiar working with DSLR cameras and Canon products
- Bring a deep knowledge of the Adobe Creative Suite, with an emphasis on Premiere and After Effects
- Be comfortable with constructive feedback and collaboration
- Use data and industry best practices to deliver higher-performing videos
- Be an excellent communicator
- Have excellent reporting, interviewing and storytelling abilities
- Take complex ideas and topics and translate them into videos that are engaging and accessible
Sound like you? We should talk.
To learn more about us and apply for this position, go to our jobs page.
That’s a wrap.