- Build and maintain responsive, adaptive, mobile-first websites that meet usability and accessibility web standards and best practices
- Be responsible for maintaining, expanding, and scaling existing client websites
- Provide accurate timelines and level of effort during all project planning phases
Skills & Requirements
- At least 2 years of web development experience
- Experience or familiarity with PHP-based applications
- A strong understanding of UI, cross-browser compatibility, responsive web design, and general web functions and standards
- Proficient at writing reusable and modular code
- Good understanding of SEO principles and ensuring that applications will adhere to them
- Ability to multitask and prioritize, managing multiple projects simultaneously
- Not afraid to work hard, be humble, ask questions, learn new things!
Bonus points for these…
- Experience with CMS such as WordPress or Joomla
- Familiarity with version control systems such as Git or Subversion
- Familiarity with workflow automation tools such as Grunt or Gulp
- Familiarity with LAMP/LEMP server environments
- Competitive Salary
- Health Benefits
- Simple IRA
- Great Perks – Read all about ’em →
To learn more about us and apply for this position, go to our jobs page.
If this job opportunity sounds like you, we should chat. Click here to tell us about yourself. Make sure you include a cover letter that highlights why you want to work at Vital and your salary requirements. Please be sure to include links to your work with a short write up describing what YOU did on the project.