Vital is looking for an organized and energetic intern who is eager to jump in and learn all the ins and outs of working at a vivacious digital marketing agency. Our interns work directly with creative services’ project managers and account managers, and the rest of the Vital team to complete projects that will help our clients meet their goals. This could be anything from attending internal strategy meeting and design reviews, taking thorough notes during a client call, assist on photo and/or video shoots.
Internships are traditionally held during the summer months-beginning in late May, and concluding at the end of August. However, if you’re interested in an internship outside of the summer months, please reach out to check on availability!
****Please note, we're only hiring this position for our headquarters, located in Portsmouth, NH.
- Work with the Creative Service’s Team to execute clients’ projects to help them meet their goals.
- Learn the ins and outs of each of our marketing software systems. You’ll be working in: Google Analytics
and many more daily. You will be responsible for learning how to navigate through each one
- Attend internal strategy meetings and design reviews
- Take thorough notes during client calls/meetings
- Assist on photo and/or video shoots.
- Assist with the ongoing marketing efforts of Vital
- Provide quality assurance testing on digital projects across all browsers and devices
- Uploading content to websites
- Testing sites under development for user experience (QA testing/beta testing)
- Creating sitemaps for new websites
- Write content for Vital’s blog
An ideal candidate will:
- Be a recent graduate or upcoming senior
- Majoring in a business degree-marketing a plus!
- Be organized and a great multi-tasker
- Be willing to ask questions and learn
- Know Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint (and Google Docs/Sheets). You should also have some comfort with WordPress.
- Be process-focused, with the ability to execute multiple complex projects at once.
- Be a team player who is prepared to work closely with a vibrant and creative team.
- Have great people skills and exceptional attention to detail.