Vital is looking for an organized, experienced and energized inbound marketing consultant to join our team.
Inbound marketing consultants at Vital have a critical role serving as the liaison between our clients and our production team. Our consultants oversee all activities required to help our clients meet their goals. This means you’ll play a lead role in executing inbound digital marketing tactics that include blogging, email marketing, search engine optimization and conversion rate optimization.
- Plan, coordinate and execute your clients’ inbound marketing plans in order to meet performance goals.
- Manage client expectations through proactive communication and scope management.
- Work with our awesome designers, developers, copywriters, photographers and other media-production specialists to get projects done on time and on budget.
- Become the in-house expert of the client’s business and industry.
- Take the lead in creating monthly performance reports to highlight progress towards goals, areas of improvement and recommendations for future programs.
- Stay informed about inbound marketing industry developments and be able to utilize these developments to your clients’ benefit.
- Attend weekly client status update calls and monthly client planning meetings.
- Analyze each clients’ marketing analytics, create reports and recommending future strategies and tactics.
- Help make Vital a better place by finding opportunities to help improve our culture, our process and our client results.
The ideal candidate will:
- Have at least two years experience working as a project manager or account manager in an agency environment.
- Have performance-based digital marketing experience (specifically focused on traffic and lead generation).
- Have experience using project management software to keep projects on track.
- Have a working knowledge of digital marketing strategies and best practices, specifically around:
- Search engine optimization (SEO)
- Conversion rate optimization (CRO)
- Email marketing
- Social media marketing
- Marketing automation
- Link building
- Pay-Per-Click (PPC) marketing
- Know Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint like a pro (and Google Docs/Sheets). We’d love it if you were comfortable with WordPress, too.
- Have experience using Google Analytics to track and measure performance.
- Have experience using marketing automation tools such as HubSpot, Pardot, Act-On, Marketo, Eloaqua or Infusionsoft.
- Have experience using other inbound marketing tools such as Moz, Sprout Social, Buffer, MailChimp, Constant Contact, BuzzSumo, CrazyEgg and so on.
- Be process-focused, with the ability to manage multiple complex projects at once.
- Be a team player who is prepared to work closely with a creative team.
- Have excellent client management skills and exceptional attention to detail.
Preferred but not required (=bonus points):
- Be inbound marketing certified (via HubSpot).
- Be HubSpot certified.
- Be Google Analytics certified.
If this job opportunity sounds like you, we should chat.