Vital is looking for an organized, experienced and energized senior project manager to join our team. This is a detail-oriented role that requires a project management background and the ability to manage client expectations through proactive communication and scope management.
If you’re a rock star project manager looking to join a thriving, growing creative agency (with some killer perks), let’s talk!
The ideal candidate will:
- Have at least three years experience working as a project manager in an agency environment.
- Have experience managing website projects from kickoff to launch.
- Plan, coordinate and direct accounts for agency clients, including conferring with clients to determine project scope requirements, budgetary limitations.
- Have a working knowledge of inbound marketing strategies and best practices.
- Be process focused, with the ability to manage multiple complex projects at once, specifically website design and development and branding projects.
- Be a team player who is prepared to work closely with a creative team.
- Have the ability to multi-task, self manage, prioritize and communicate throughout the agency.
- Work with our awesome designers, developers, copywriters, photographers and other media-production specialists to get projects done on time and on budget.
- Love the color orange.
- Have excellent client management skills and exceptional attention to detail.
- Know Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint, like a pro. We’d love it if you were comfortable with WordPress too.
- Competitive Salary
- Health Benefits
- Simple IRA
- Great Perks (click here for perks)
If this job opportunity sounds like you, we should chat. Click here to tell us about yourself. Make sure you include a cover letter that highlights why you want to work at Vital and your salary requirements.