Vitalian | Sig’s M2 Conversion & George Foreman III’s Former Employee
A fresh perspective on the market and what’s going on with us.
Here’s some advice from one of our favorite experts.
“Focusing on post-sale communication can create an amazing B2C-like buying experience for B2B sellers. B2C as a whole has worked really hard to communicate well with their customers. That communication should be replicated in the B2B world; building relationships is integral for an engaged audience, no matter who they are. Brands that can nurture this relationship tend to be incredibly successful.”
– Ben Hallman, eCommerce Specialist
Which Vitalian worked for George Foreman III and helped design/market his chain of boxing gyms?(Scroll to the bottom to reveal the answer)
We’re really proud of these websites.
Performed a site migration from Magento 1 to Magento 2 with fresh navigation, product pages, and an enhanced checkout experience.
Created a flexible, scalable website with a smooth eCommerce experience that is built to grow with their product lines.
The Echo Group
Designed and developed a website with an updated look to foster a more intuitive user experience and better represent the company and its audience.
Developed a new website to feature their services and technologies, and simultaneously launched their rebrand.
Redesigned their website to introduce WooCommerce and a new look and feel; each product page has been optimized with extensive content to boost SEO.
Created one-page, consumer microsites to promote the facts and benefits of these PLT Health ingredients.
The 2020 Davey Awards delivered some exciting news! Three of our clients’ websites won Gold awards (AMS won two and Vital was also lucky enough to take home a Gold award!).
- American Modular Systems – Gold for Manufacturing
- American Modular Systems – Gold for Construction
- PLT Health – Gold for “Other”
- Vital – Gold for Professional Services
- Texture Plus – Gold for Manufacturing
We get really excited about work, but we also love highlighting personal accomplishments.
Congratulations to the following Vitalians on celebrating some monumental Vital anniversaries in Q4 of 2020!
- Amanda Gamester, Director of Creative Services (7 years)
- Hannah Verville, Digital Marketing Coordinator (6 years)
- Emily Kwesell, Digital Marketing Consultant (5 years)
- Todd Wheeler, Lead Developer (5 years)
- Kaelene Burke, Digital Marketing Consultant (1 year)
- Kristen Melamed, Content Strategist (1 year)
Special congratulations to Greer Gogolos, Jamie Abodeely and Emily Kwesell on purchasing their first homes, and to Kristen Melamed on her engagement!
Speaking of congratulations, we’re excited to welcome these new hires aboard.
- Michelle McAdams, our newest account manager, joins us from Industrial Traffic with experience in digital marketing strategy and account relationship management.
- James Davis joins Vital from the New Hampshire Film Festival. He’s well equipped for his new role as one of our digital marketing coordinators.
- Ethan Floyd is our new SEO coordinator, a recent graduate of UNH, and a former intern at Philbrick’s Sports.
- Margaret Leahy, our newest copywriter, brings with her a wealth of freelance writing and editing experience.
- Mary Cate Flaherty joins us as a coordinator for our Creative Services department. She previously worked as a project manager for O’Rourke Hospitality Marketing.
Link Building Wins
Guest posting tactics to boost website performance.
Link building (also called guest posting) is the process of publishing content on third-party websites with the goal of getting links back to our clients’ websites. The links gained can help amplify a website and boost its rankings in search results. We take link building seriously at Vital, and our tried-and-true outreach process led to a ton of great wins in Q4. Take a look at a few:
8 Ways the IoT Can Modernize Your Field Service and Fleet Management Team
Published on: Plant Services
Is It Time to Modernize Your Elevators?
Published on: Facilities Management Advisor
Your Playbook to a Successful COVID-19 Restaurant Experience
Published on: Modern Restaurant Management
First-Time Fix Rate Hurdles and How to Fix Them
Published on: Field Service News
A video is worth a thousand words (but we write those, too).
Even with COVID-19, our video department was able to conceptualize, execute, and deliver a variety of video projects for our clients. These are a few of our favorites from Q4:
RAWZ: The Soul of RAWZ
The goal of this video was to go behind the scenes of RAWZ, a premium pet food brand with a big heart. RAWZ donates 100% of their profits to foundations that provide research and recovery services for spinal cord and traumatic brain injuries, as well as organizations that provide service dogs to those in need. Check out the video to hear the Scott family story.
GuidePoint Security: New Brand Reveal
This year, GuidePoint Security wanted to focus on developing their brand to better communicate their elite cybersecurity services. On top of creating a pristine new website, we also put together this brand reveal teaser video.
GWY: About Us Video
For more than 45 years, GWY has provided sales, rentals, and repairs for bolting tools. They’re an industry leader, offering unmatched services that the competition just can’t touch. This video dives into the who, what, and why of GWY. Check it out and stay tuned for GWY’s brand-new website, launching in 2021!
Pre-Vital, Liz Tosi worked for George Foreman III.
Now as part of our design team, Liz creates beautiful marketing materials for a variety of clients and industries.